With the goal of continuing the growth of Interligne’s annual fundraising event, we are looking for dynamic people to join The Big Thrill’s organizing committee.
This new committee will collaborate with the Philanthropic Development Director to plan, organize and ensure the success and smooth running of the event.
Role of committee members
- Act as an ambassador for The Big Thrill fundraising event
- Identify and approach partners for the event
- Effectively use their network to sell tickets for the fundraising event and to increase Interligne’s visibility
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Participate to the event (October 2018)
- Participate and engage with the committee in the following areas :
- Communication and outreach
- Event logistics
- Event concept
To submit your application, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2018.
Since the event will take place in Montréal, interested individuals must have the ability to travel to Montréal. We have other volunteering opportunities for people living outside of Montréal! Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about those opportunities.