Interligne is looking for people like you to form its new kiosk committee.
At Interligne, kiosks are an essential tool to raise awareness about LGBTQ+ realities and spread the word about our services.
The committee’s mission:
- Create a dynamic approach to the hosting of kiosks by developing interactive awareness tools and materials.
- Spread the word about our services and our kiosk service across the province.
This is a volunteering opportunity that lends itself to creating a real impact with young people through concrete action.
- Knowledge of or interest in LGBTQ+ realities
- Experience in facilitating activities or hosting information kiosks
- Knowledge of effective animation approaches targeting youth
- Knowledge of the structure of youth sector institutions in Quebec, an asset
- Experience in promotion, fairs or exhibitions, an asset
- Experience in networking, an asset
- Around 3 to 4 hours per month
You can send your application or any questions concerning the committee by email to email@example.com, or by phone at 514-866-6788 ext. 127. Please send your CV by April 30 at the latest.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!