Montreal, June 19, 2019 – At the last annual General meeting of Interligne members, seven people were elected to the management board (three new and four re-elected), while three members were departing the team.
We warmly welcome
- Ali El-Hajj, liaison officer at the Centre d’aide aux victimes d’actes criminels (CAVAC) in the Montreal area
- Nathalie Tardif-Coronado, business analyst at Desjardins
- Jérémy Boulanger-Bonnelly, lawyer at Norton Rose Fulbright
And we celebrate the renewal of
- Marc-Olivier Guy, talent acquisition consultant at Telus
- Madeleine Ouellet-Décarie, specialized educator and project coordinator at La Puce communautaire
- Amalan Thiyagarajah, media content creator team leader at Mindgeek
- Aïcha Khattabi, digital technology business analyst at Desjardins
For a second year in a row, board President Johanne Audet will also be supported by
- Anthony Lombardi, high school teacher
- Malika Dehraoui, specialist in international affairs
- Emmanuelle Botton, public relations officer at the Regroupement des CPE de l’île de Montréal
- Pierre-Alexandre Lareau, school psychologist
- Kathryn Giroux, lawyer and researcher
- Jean-Francis Clermont-Legros, Director of the Institut de pastorale de Rimouski
- Samuel Deschamps, financial security advisor, group savings and investment representative, Freedom 55 Financial
Interligne would like to thank its departing members Jonathan Fallu, Alain Johnson and Paul Gauthier for their valuable contribution.
Interligne is a first response centre that provides help and information to those concerned with sexual orientation and gender diversity. Because our services are accessible 24 hours/day, we are able to offer support to the LGBTQ+ communities, their friends and family and to service providers in the health, education and social service sectors. Through our outreach and awareness activities, we also promote greater openness to LGBTQ+ realities.
For more information, visit www.interligne.co/en.