Our booth service
You need us to come host a booth for your school, cegep, youth center, or organization ?
Just fill out the form below, and we’ll be happy to come present our organization to you, and raise awareness about LGBTQ+ realities in your community !
Our conferences and workshops service
If you want us to host a conference or a workshop, no matter where you are in the Quebec region, you can contact Interligne’s youth program coordinator. Here are her contact informations :
514 866-6788 poste 134
OUR WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
Interligne can offer you 6 different kinds of workshops :
Workshop about LGBTQ+ realities for all levels
- Primary school level : Recreational workshop to discover the Gender Unicorn!
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to discuss the LGBTQ+ acronym, sexual and romantic orientation, as well as gender identity and expression.
- University and cegep level : Conference and discussion group about LGBTQ+ realities (available for any kind of audience)
Coming out : understand and support
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to understand what coming out means, and how to be supportive if someone comes out to you.
- University and cegep level : Conference and discussion group about the coming out process, and the way to create a supportive and welcoming environment for people that identify as LGBTQ+.
Learn about consent
- Primary school level : Interactive game to teach children how important consent is, and how to be respectful to others.
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to understand what consent means, and train you how to use it!
Realities of trans and intersex people : let’s talk about gender!
- University and cegep level : Conference and discussion group about the issues faced by trans and intersex people.
Body image : what does influence the way you see your own body?
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to discuss how society impacts the way you see yourself, and how to promote a positive body image.
Sexuality : myths and realities
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to discuss the “myth” of virginity, to talk about real sexuality that includes everyone, no matter what their orientation or gender is!