Our kiosk service
The Interligne team is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We would like to advise you that the LGBTQ + assistance service remains available. So that, as usual, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Due to the recommendations issued by the Department of Public Health (COVID-19), Interligne must unfortunately cancel or postpone all workshops and all kiosks in all organizations, until further notice.
To view all of the measures taken by Interligne, click here.
You need us to come host a booth for your school, cegep, youth center, or organization ?
Just fill out the form below, and we’ll be happy to come present our organization to you, and raise awareness about LGBTQ+ realities in your community !
Our conference and workshop services
If you want us to host a conference or a workshop, no matter where you are in the Quebec region, you can contact Interligne’s youth programs coordinator via email or phone, listed below:
514 866-6788 poste 134
OUR WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
Interligne can offer you workshops on six different subject areas :
Workshop about LGBTQ+ realities for all levels
- Primary school level : Recreational workshop to discover the Gender Unicorn!
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to discuss the LGBTQ+ acronym, sexual and romantic orientation, as well as gender identity and expression.
- University and cegep level : Conference and discussion group about LGBTQ+ realities (available for any kind of audience)
Coming out : understand and support
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to understand what coming out means, and how to be supportive if someone comes out to you.
- University and cegep level : Conference and discussion group about the coming out process, and the way to create a supportive and welcoming environment for people that identify as LGBTQ+.
Learn about consent
- Primary school level : Interactive game to teach children how important consent is, and how to be respectful to others.
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to understand what consent means, and train you how to use it!
Realities of trans and intersex people : let’s talk about gender!
- University and cegep level : Conference and discussion group about the issues faced by trans and intersex people.
Body image : what does influence the way you see your own body?
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to discuss how society impacts the way you see yourself, and how to promote a positive body image.
Sexuality : myths and realities
- Secondary school level : Interactive workshop to discuss the “myth” of virginity, to talk about real sexuality that includes everyone, no matter what their orientation or gender is!